Friday, June 17, 2011

Let the music heal your heart...

Watching 705 Hitz everyday.. Listening to 855 Mix.fm and 852 Hitz.fm during holidays ... made me realized that there were lots of wonderful songs I didn't even know.. Well, my friends told me this and that bla bla bla song was nice.. then only I searched and downloaded it.. What a borink life to listen to same songs.. and go karoke.. singing same songs.. can say ketinggalan zaman kalo bab bab muzik .. hahaha 

       By the way, I downloaded few lovely songs :

    1) Jessica mauboy - What happen to us
    2) Jessica Mauboy - That girl
    3) Cody Simpson - Perfect
    4) Kat Deluna - Dancing tonight
    5) Click 5 - Don't let me go
    6) Skylar grey ft Lupe fiasco - Words I never said
    7) Diddy Dirty Money ft Skylar Grey - Coming home

When mood was not really that good.. listening to music healed the pain, sadness, sorrow etc.. meaningful n cool lyrics make u realize that u're not alone.. hehehe  :)

For movies.. I love channel 702 DIVA ( The Oprah 8am every morning) very inspiring one.. and 701 CSI/ Hawai 5 O.. sometimes watched 104 Cinta Melody.. but i don't really like it.. here, life seemed so cruel and unfair.. so many problems.. end up losing something.Tears for fears and sorrows. hahaha.. Cartoons? yeah.. I did watch that one together with my little brothers.. Not bad.. Sin Chan, Doraemon, etc. macam budak2.. hahaha.. siookkk !!!  

                                                             Aramai tie karoke :p


I will LOVE U more each day... haahhaa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment