Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When I was backed to my senses.. hohoho :)

"YOU" keep on running in and out of my mind.. haaiiizzz...!! he.he.he  :)

         I thought it would be easier after..... going through everything.. All those crazy things.. bla bla bla.. (membebel).. hahahaa... well.. perhaps I forgot something.. yeah.. Think so!! ahyooo.. @~@   You.. you.. you kept on running in my mind.. haaaiiizz!!  >.<



Yaiii.. I was quite excited already... .. For sure, no need to attend the lectures anymore.. no assignments, no tests and no laboratory reports.  I LIKE !! hahaha. .since everything is going to end very soon. eemmm.. but then.. I still got last xm paper on 3rd of May... and  viva for my thesis on 9th of May (9.00am).. still OK la.. !! cause I got time to play around before facing them.. and wish me LUCk!!  hehe :p

Lots of *things* waiting... to be packed and sent back to Sabah.. wonder How many box??? Not sure.. but this gonna *kikis* my money just to ensure I sent everything back to my hometown.. hohooho..   


soon.. I'm gonna be someone like *you*.. wake up early in the morning.. dress up something like this... have a light breakfast.. and Rooooooooommm (bunyi kereta) go to 
place where I belong... sounds interesting.. isn't it?? well, I never thought that I would end up with this kind of life.. I used to think to pursue my study in master.. but.. eemm. maybe someday.. Job experience is more important now.. Pray that I don't take the  wrong exit.. hahaha :p


Recently... this kind of *thing* popped into my mind... a simple car.. the most economical and easy-to-drive.. isn't it?? Yeah.. It's not bad for someone like me.. hehehe  .. start dreaming @~@  travel everywhere.. anytime.. do whatever makes me happy.. hope to get one soon..  :)


#### Dear God.. I pray "Let everything go smoothly.. Help me to go  through everything..and "If  I accidentally U-turn and drive on the wrong side of the road" .Oh No!! Please remind me.. and guide me in your light. . hehehe.. ThanX !! amen :)





Last but not least, HOME SWEET HOME... uiieee.. hahaha :p


Lots of hugs.. Marcela.. wakakkaka :p

5 comments:

  1. awwww marce....ko mo keja sdh....mo dpt gaji sdh.....serunuk.....sy masih lg noob noob ni jd student....muahahahaa.....nti mo mnta blanja ko la ni marce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaa... tu la.. tapi lum pasti ni.. sa sndri masi tekejut ni... bap lum ready nak keja.. arap2 Ok sja ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nda tau lagi ni Zal... kut kut tanam anggur jg. palis2. haha.. ko brapa lama lagi d sna? mgkin nextime sja la ni.. jmpa kita. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. sy.....adalah bbrp thn....haha....xda la bah tanam anggur sna marce....x subur tu d babagon.....eh....itu kah nma tmpt ko tu?hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. iya.. ngam la tu. babagon.. bole tahan, ko ingat jg ... eemm.. sementara cari2 keja.. bole juga tengok2 ni pasaran pa mcam~ bole kawin. haha

    ReplyDelete