Monday, June 6, 2011

1st week of my holidays here... :p

Guess what? after 3 years studying in USM.. and just finished my final semester.. waiting for a long break a.k.a cuti2 malaysia made me felt really excited..I meant extremely excited bla bla bla .. *speechless*.. hahahaa.. Well,  I had listed down few things that needed to be done during holidays... hehehe.. 
      ~ before that,  one very important thing I need to put in my mind.. I only got  1 and half month of holidays since I'll start working on 1st July 2011... precisely 1 month and 20 days for my aramai tie.. hahaha.. which meant I really need to enjoy myself to the fullest... while I'm still here in SABAH..

~~~ Few things I must do during holidays:

1) Drive everyday to be a competent @ skillful driver... since I got my P almost 1 year already but still I didn't get used to driving... ayoohhh. hahaa

2) My former supervisor asked me to write a journal draft and publish it.. It will be based on my research during my Final Year Project.. thought i could go and rumamai everyday.. NO-NO !! still have to do something like this.. cisss. haha

3) Keep an eye on my result.. wait for actual result to come out and fill in SPA a.k.a permohonan kerja kerajaan.. This one is a MUST.. since I am JPA student..and bound to JPA contract.. if not, have to pay everything.. my bad. ahahaa

4) I must go to at least one of the beach in Sabah >> REUNION at  Pulau Manukan... with my schoolmastes during high school.. well.. Cheer up girl.. It's been long time I didn't meet any of them.. tekejut kan?? hahahaa

5) Spend more time with my family here.. try to be a good sister .. Try to not overdo a.k.a tease my siblings.. Hope so!! got that feeling that I won't change anyway.. hahaa

6) Meet my BFFs as often as possible... molisau.. lorraine.. mar-kolet, heidi... they're all my besties since I was small.. Missing them... hehehe :p

7) There're still more things need to do.. and be writen here.. but.. never mind.. I'll keep it short : JUST HAVE FUN MARCELA... whatever it is, cherish the small things in ur life.. hahaha

                 " 2nd day my holidays here: Steamboat with my dear friends here... Luv u all.. " hehe :)



Simple but nice.. that's the words for today... heheehehe :)


P/S At the same time... bole round2 cari tanak wagu.. kidding.. hahaha :p



Ku sayang kamu.. hahaha >> marcela :)




No comments:

Post a Comment