Friday, September 7, 2012

Finally not-single-anymore :)


Finally.... after being so-called "single forever" for quite sometime... I ended up my life here.. Not particularly "has ended" but it's just half way going to end my single life.. Am I Happy?? hhhmmm.. rahsia hehehe :)


The union of two different worlds.. Guess what? I'm pure Dusun (proud of it) and that person wearing bluish shirt is a Chinese + Indian... Perhaps you can see that at the right side over there :P

Thanks to my lovely family and coming future in law family :)
Not forgetting those who made my day.. Hugs!!!
Frankly speaking... this was indeed an unforgettable moment !!!
Hope for the future.... we'll stay together and God bless the journey :P 


Cheers,

Marcela

3 comments:

  1. finally ko update blog ko. hehe. ya. congratulations marce! yep! indeed a different world for both of u but still, it is wonderful to be in it. i guess, now u can enjoy the best of both world! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa... hope so winn!! Thanks anyway.. Ko konvo this year kan? :P
    Mmg Lama suda ni sy nda update blog... ketinggalan zaman :)

    ReplyDelete