Thursday, June 16, 2011

I guess that's just how life gonna be...

~   what is this feeling...
         I wake up early in the morning...
         staring at the sky..
         waiting for the sunrise...
         but then... right this moment..
         it's so dark... I'm lost.. 
                                                                what is that sound...
                                                                whisper softly...
                                                                ....... make me wonder..
                                                       is there any light beyond that shadow...




              I guess that's just how life gonna be..I made plan A.. B.. and C..
but.. when the time  comes.. it's just like that.. sounds kinda sad.. isn't it.. when someone starts wishin " wish I have done everythin since the start.. " and even more pathetic one... "Nahh.. let's go play happily" when u know... it's not going to happen.. ha ha ha.. :(
              What is so great about knowin lot of things and yet couldn't do anything about it.. too bad.. hahaaa... eemm.. I have finished my first experiment.. but.. still feel like "something wrong somewhere"... like.. yeahh.. think I should repeat it again... hahaha.. and then... how about the 2nd experiment... next... thesis writing.. and bla bla bla... lot of things yet need to be done. sadiee..
hahaha.. 


Ok.. let see.. I'm gonna write them down..


1) Final year project - experiment 2
2) Final year project - thesis writing
3) 3 subjects with tests and pop quiz :
     *Bot 205 ( physic concepts.. my old memories berkarat already.. need to work hard)
     *BGt314 (need to start reading news.. research.. research.. and research...) giler..hahahaa
     *Akp 202( management : aahhh!! this one is really like sejarah one.. i need extra *external disc
4) CUS life
5) go play..sing.. dance... enjoy..go shopping.. and sleep peacefully... Like nothing happen hahaha  :)


WAIT..!!! I think there's something wrong somewhere..
I should MOVE the 5th one to 1st sequnce.. hahahaa  
I dunno why but....


this morning when I wake up... and I listen to my heart..
It Feels right.. I need more *peace* and *happiness* to go through those pain..
doin things with head spinning around is just wastin my time...
eemm... still.. I need something more that anything else..
I need ur help.. Father.. guide me in Your light.. with ur holy spirit.. :)
and bless me.. 
whatever I do.. amen ..


Be happy !!! 



                                             
This is what I love the most : drink orange juice with a big grin at the beach... U got ur time all over the world..hahaa :)





                                      Miss my home.. sobss sobss.. If i was there.. wanna go play.  hohoho







P/s

No comments:

Post a Comment