Friday, June 17, 2011





You've gotta be extra careful
With the things nearest to you
You know the closer you get to something
The tougher it is to see it


      Explain to me this happiness
      That you just got to experience
      Or maybe you are so blessed
      That you cannot even remember


And I'll never take it for granted
It's fine to say "Never give up"
And "Keep chasing your dreams"


     But the more time you spend talking big
     The less you get done
     I'll press that handful of courage against my heart
     And with its help.. survive another day
   
 ...... And I'll never take it for granted..
 ....... Let's go...   ^_ ^




~~   All this time, I used to think pursuing master directly after my degree.. yeah.. It's always been my dream.. becoming lecturer.. And to my surprised.. When the time came for me to decide.. when I was about sending my master form.. headache for 1 week.. Not sure whether working vs master, I made up mind to accept the job offer.. U know why?? I dunno.. Me too.. I wonder why.. scared that I made a wrong exit.. and regret everything.. hahhaa.. eeemm.. whatever it is.. I have made up my mind.. Not sure whether it's Ok or not.. but just hope for a miracle... :)
      


                                    ~ Wishing upon a star.. shining brightly :)

2 comments:

  1. study smbil keja la marce. hehe.. no worries. all da best ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap.. Thanx Winnie.. arap2 Ok sja ni.. hehee u too. gudlak in wateva u'r doing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete