Saturday, August 6, 2011

I remembered meeting someone ;)


I remembered meeting someone...

~ Who talked like Discovery channel (Astro)  555. He talked with knowledge and full of confidence.

~ Who told me that he lost in peace when first time seeing me saying a silent prayer.

~ Who told me that I was smart, intelligent, and beautiful > make me still wonder, he exaggerate a  
       bit.. isn't it? ;) 

~ And told me I looked cute when at times, I got that natural mimics on my face.. yet, I dunno what   
       he meant and when that happened. 

~ Who told me that he's very comfortable when he went out with me.. and didn't mind spending the 
       whole day talking to me. hahahhaa..

~ Who swore that he would be a slave, ready to do anything for me if I accepted him as Bf.... 
        haizzzz  T.T

~ Who confessed falling in love after meeting me for 3 times.. >>> Thinking back, I never take it as 
       dating when going out with him.. That's too fast, isn't it? hehehe

~ Who invited me to go visit his parents and stayed overnight at his house.. >>> sounds quite 
       serious when talking about meeting parents.. scary.. aiyooo.. 

       and... yea.. a person who told me that he will wait for me.. until I say "yes".. hehehe 


 " I never thought that there's something like this happen to me... I dunno.. It takes time anyway. But. i hope God will guide me.. when comes to making decision.."  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wah Marce.. Menunggu good news daripada ko oh saya ni... hahah.. Good luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaaaa... yaiii.. it's just happened mau2.. not sure what happen soonn.. anyway, thanX!! ko ada masa jg baca2 crita camni. hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah. yah. i can sense the ackwardness klu tiba2 mo jd bf kn. bt then, it's good to have someone there for u.! sy tunggu gud news marce!cheers xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds mcam ko pena mngalami benda yg sama Winn.. bila hal mcam ni.. "doi dogo" ~ tu yg first melintas di minda sa... hahaha. mnunggu brita hot dri ko.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! so romantic! haha. good for you marce. sy tnggu berita ko mo kawin ja ni :)

    ReplyDelete